Saturday, April 18, 2009

Strung Up



I really should be outside enjoying the gorgeous spring sunshine on this lovely Saturday, but my Etsy shop has been gnawing at me despite my best efforts to forget about it for the weekend. So, instead of sunning myself in the backyard with a garden trowel and weeds in hand, I updated my whole shop! I added Thinker, Rainbow, and Poodle from my Local Color project, and one new Polaroid triptych, Three Clouds.

So what's up with these photos? My Polaroid triptychs and diptychs now come with these super sweet mini wooden clothespins and a length of twine for easy hanging right out of the envelope! Even better: I dropped my shipping prices on most of my items! I am now shipping First Class (instead of Priority) to help save my shoppers a little dough. Need more good news? My single Polaroid prints, all my square toy camera prints, and my vintage Lubitel prints are now frame-ready! I'm offering them at 5x5" so they'll pop right into Ikea's square Ribba frames! No cutting necessary. Just pull the print from the envelope and within seconds, it can be on the wall. Hooray!

No comments: