Monday, April 20, 2009

Play

A new theme is up on my newest project, Words to Shoot By. Oddly enough, this one was a little tough. I finished my part early last week but never felt confident about the images, so I decided to troll the local thrift store this morning for better ideas. Really, I went there for ideas, not cameras. To my surprise, a line about 20 people deep had formed outside the doors. I was five minutes early, so I just hung out in my car with a little bluegrass and a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg. I walked in a few minutes later and straight back to the camera case where I found nothing of interest. Phew! A crowd of people in the toy aisle grabbed my interest and I spotted all of these cool vintage games. Battleships sunk me on the idea. I'm now much happier with these Polaroids.

No comments: