Sunday, July 31, 2011

Seattle - Day 4, the iPhone





Last day in Seattle. I was extremely happy to head home to my husband, but bummed to leave such a great town. I didn't shoot any 35mm this day, instead I burned through a pack of PX600 Poor Pod (love that stuff!) and snapped a few iPhone images in Pike Place and Post Alley, and one cliche but always necessary out-the-airplane-window shot. It was so nice to be home, but the next day, I wished I had grabbed some dried strawberries and chocolate-covered cherries from Chukar in Pike Place. I hope you've enjoyed the very delayed appearance of all my Seattle images. What a great week!

1 comment:

Ashley Moore said...

Based on your mention of it here, I stopped by Frans Chocolates while in Seattle and I just finished the box this past weekend. Oh. My. Gosh. As my husband put it, they are the diamond store of chocolates and the taste is out of this world. Thank you for the suggestion!