Monday, June 08, 2009

Dusk and Dawn



I think these two Polaroids might be my favorite two Polaroids I've made so far. I think I give that title to a lot of my Polaroids. The one on top is in Torrey, Utah, after dinner and before the massive rainbow (two posts below). The light was incredible this whole evening! The Polaroid on the bottom is in Fruita in Capitol Reef the next morning. A lovely apple orchard. At least I think that's what this one was. Fruita is filled with orchards of cherries, apples, apricots, and peaches, and in the fall, you can walk through and harvest what you want for a small fee. I would love to pick some fresh apples, walk back to my campsite, and make a dutch oven apple crisp over the fire. Yum!

I'm almost done posting my Southern Utah photos. It's been a long haul, but we're in the final stretch. Only a handful of SLR 680/600 Polaroids left, then two 690s from my 104, and 11 ID-UV images from the 104. I loved the ID-UV this trip!

Back outside to plant some red salvia in my front yard. I wish I had a personal gardener some days.

No comments: