Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Take a picture, it'll last longer.


I spent this past weekend on cloud nine. Thursday night, Elizabeth arrived and after I escaped from airport parking garage hell, I picked her up and our weekend began. Friday morning we went to the most divine little eatery in Salt Lake City, Tulie Bakery for coffee cake and a morning bun, then went thrifting at Emilie Jayne and Home Again. We walked around Sugar House in the prettiest afternoon sunshine yet this year, and that night, we hung out at Saans at our opening of For the Love of Polaroid. Big crowd, family and friends, and even some sales!
We hit the road bright and early Saturday morning with Teri and Heather and headed to Moab for what we called Photo Geeks/Girls Rule Extravaganza: Take a picture, it'll last longer. We hiked, we photographed, we bowled, we slept very little, we had a lot of fun, and we made promises to do it again sometime in another place. Many more photos to come...
Elizabeth and I headed back to Tulie on Monday, only to find it closed for the day, so we had breakfast pastries at Les Madeleines instead, then wandered out to Saltair for some photos. Our fun photo-filled weekend came to an end when I dropped Elizabeth off at the airport that afternoon. I still haven't caught up on my sleep!

No comments: