Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Parking Garage

Week three of our project, Common Places Different Spaces is up. Check out our blog and Flickr photostream to see several more. I have to thank my sweet niece Maggie for coming with me on one shoot. She was a trooper, and was so full of questions. I was shooting with my Holga and she wanted to see the pictures but I had to explain that they were on film and had to be developed. Try explaining that to an almost five year old! She seemed to understand though, and asked, "Well, can I see them when they are div-el-ipped?" It was adorable. She makes my heart happy. I also have to thank my Backcountry pal Heather for going to the Gateway parking garage with me after work one night. It was nice shooting with a buddy!

Elizabeth | Steph
Elizabeth | Steph
Elizabeth | Steph
Elizabeth | Steph

A few of my Polaroids...

1 comment:

Matt Allen Photography said...

Fantastic! I love the garage shots.
I tried for a long time to not let my daughters know that they could see the picture right away on the back of the camera, but they caught on and now as soon as I take a photo they swarm me like a pack of wolves...