Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Nature vs. Nature


 


 




I should be running out the door, but instead, I'm sharing these, from the first half of the 12th roll of double exposures from Doubles, an ongoing project of mine and Vanessa's. This is one of my favorite rolls of all. We kind of put the project on hiatus over the summer, between work and vacations and typical summer stuff, but we got together in Idaho in late August for four days of camping, kayaking, photo-making, and just generally fun-having and we decided we needed to get going again. We've got another three rolls to share on the blog, plus two more that are being developed as I type. Check out our blog for more images, or to see some real life framed works, visit Two Creek Coffee House on Main Street in Bountiful, Utah, where 12 of our doubles are proudly displayed.

On another note, I made a Facebook page for my photography! Check it out. Like it. The 25th and 50th likes get a free print! http://www.facebook.com/stephlovespolaroid

No comments: