Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tip o' the Hat

2008 Flickr faves - a handful of some of my favorites from this great year


1. meet me by the garden, 2. room with a view, 3. north america., 4. you can always go, 5. ., 6. Untitled, 7. Untitled, 8. Geometry, 9. Untitled, 10. burgers, 11. Gone camping, 12. Half Moon Bay, 13. wppd-02, 14. running to stand still, 15. keep it with mine, 16. yellow flower and stem, 17. salvaged, 18. to the aproaching winter, 19. because today we are remembering grass, 20. Take Me Home, 21. his hands, 22. a winter's dream 42.365, 23. rain or shine, 24. Shade., 25. kim's my hero, 26. Untitled, 27. one day we'll update, 28. Wisconsin ~ big red barn, 29. Road Trip (Across Australia), 30. Emergent, 31. Untitled, 32. the photo trade, 33. cargo glass, 34. Treading trodden trails, 35. descent into the big muddy badlands, 36. Wanderlust

Just wanted to give a virtual tip o' the hat to some of my favorite photographers over on Flickr, and some of my favorite images of 2008. Flickr and I have had a big year. I've had an account there for about three years but it was this year that I really got into it and I'm so glad I did. I made a lot of new friends this year and even met onein person! To date, I've burned through a few rolls of film, and a handful of digital images, but it's really been a Polaroid year. I've made over 330 Polaroids! I have to give a lot of credit to the friends I've made on Flickr. It's so nice to have a place filled with like-minded individuals, and ones who constantly churn out creative and inspiring work. Thank you all! Here's to a great 2008 and an even better 2009!


Created by bighugelabs.

No comments: