Friday, November 21, 2008

Blue-Buttoned


The PC is back and so am I. I brought it home Wednesday only to find that the hard drive wasn't connected, and after a few more bad words and a trip back to the computer store yesterday, we are good to go. I haven't told the PC yet that it's going to be replaced next week by a Mac. I don't want to do anything to aggravate it or set it on an unstable emotionally-charged rampage. I'll just continue to research the Mac on my Mac at work and then next Friday the Mac will show up and the PC won't suspect a thing. Shh!

Last weekend we went to lunch with Wendy and Troy and took a drive up Big Cottonwood Canyon. Trav and I are working on our Christmas card already and we required the assistance of Wendy and two reindeer sweaters from ebay. I took my new blue-buttoned SX-70 and some Artistic TZ along for the ride. What a sweet little combo.

So happy it's Friday...

OH! Today is gallery stroll and the opening reception for The Holga Show at Saans Downtown in Salt Lake City. I'll be there from 6:30 to 8-ish, slowing creeping out of my hermit-like shell and schmoozing with the artful public. I can't wait to see the show. According to Shalee, Saans' curator, it looks awesome.

No comments: