Monday, October 06, 2008

$3 and 30 Seconds

It's amazing how something as simple as $3 and 30 seconds in a photo booth can magically transform three girls into giggling, goofy 13 year olds! My friend Wendy and I spent this last weekend in Oregon, and had a ball. We met up with my Flickr friend, Elizabeth Soule on Thursday in Portland for delights at Saint Cupcake, shopping/drooling at Noun: A Person's Place for Things, amazing house-made pastrami at Kenny & Zukes (and I had the most delicious potato salad ever), and then we laughed and made fools of ourselves in the lobby and photo booth at the Ace Hotel. What a wonderful afternoon, day, weekend and trip.

Watch my Etsy shop for new Polaroid prints from Oregon!

3 comments:

turtle tracks said...

Are you still in Portland? If so, you should definitely stop by Blue Moon Camera & Machine. (This is BlindTurtle from Flickr, by the way.)

WendyL said...

Hey...I was there!
Love the pic.

WendyL said...

And...I believe it turned out to be $6 and at 3 minutes for each process, and waiting for the additional groupies to finish up the trend we started, the tally is up to nearly a half hour.