Monday, August 28, 2006

Big Hugs!

I came home today from a long day at work and was delighted to find a postcard in the mail from an old Yellowstone friend who I haven't seen in years. So today, I'm doing something a little different. I'm writing a small letter on my blog because I know the recipient is reading...

Miss Barbara! BIG HUGS from Ogden Ogden! Thank you for the postcard and for thinking of Travis and me on your vacation (which sounds (and looks) just wonderful!). What beautiful surroundings. Someday, I promise we'll visit you! I'd tell you about what's going on in my life but since you read my blog, you know most of it! We've been traveling and kayaking quite a bit, going to concerts (do you ever listen to Dave Matthews anymore?), hosting backyard BBQs and just plain having fun. My photography is doing well, with lots of great new things on the horizon (that I don't want to talk about on the internet just yet). Our families are great, we are great. Life is good! I hope all is going well for you and your loved ones. You know, Autumn is just around the corner and with the cooler temperatures, the colored leaves, the pumpkins... I always wish you and Kelly were here again so we could trek to the bird refuge for a safari, eat yummy Farr's Ice Cream and laugh all night. It's been so long since we've all been together. Here's wishing you a lovely rest-of-summer and a colorful and memorable Fall. I miss you! E-mail me when you get a chance and let me know your address. I've got some YNP pictures I'd love to send you.

A tribute to our crazy fun times...




No comments: