Friday, February 10, 2006

White Blues

I'm feeling quite melancholy today and I think it has everything to do with the weather. For the first time in my life, I've lately found myself wishing winter away. Out with the snow, the cold, the dreary gray valley days. I'm tired of shooting things that are white. I crave vibrancy and color and life! I want to wear sandals and short-sleeves and skin that's seen some sun. I want to roll down my windows and turn up the music and feel warmth. What's wrong with me?! I've always embraced winter, relished in the frosty air and fog, and have even been known to ask the cold-weather gods to hang out a while longer. But this year, I'm done. I'm ready to move on. Winter will come again next year, and I promise I'll enjoy it then.

Aspens, Diana/Fuji Acros 100

No comments: