Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Stupor


With all the busy-bee things I have to do today, I can't quite figure out why I'm sitting here being bored and wasting time, but I am. In my too-much-to-do-so-I'll-do-nothing stupor, I stitched another panorama. This one was made in Arches National Park a few days before 2006. That's Double Arch in the center, one of the coolest, most awe-inspiring rock formations I've ever seen. It's two arches fused at the hip, making an arch alcove. Trav and I climbed up to the base of the, dare I say twins, and sat there catching sunshine on our winter white skin and sand pebbles in our eyes each time a gust of December desert wind blew up through the sandstone windows. I bet the weather is nice there today, and I'd like to be there instead of here in this rainy atypical February weather. Ho hum...

No comments: