Tuesday, January 05, 2010

A Lot


Today is my last day to work on my list, and it doesn't look like I'm going to get to anything else on it, although I did just cross off #5 and #19. I think I did pretty well though, considering the crazy busy year I had. I did a LOT of traveling - both for work and play, shot a LOT of photos - again, both for work and play, met a lot of lovely new people through Flickr, made a few new local friends, tried a lot of new recipes, hosted two outside movie nights in our own backyard, hung my work in a few galleries for group shows and one solo show, squealed with delight while we bumped through a river rapid, rode the NYC subway system and walked the streets all by myself, started a fun photography collaboration that I get more and more excited about every time I post, watched my nephew take his first steps, celebrated my eighth wedding anniversary, and decided that self portraits aren't that scary to shoot. It was a very busy and fulfilling year, but oh was it fun. Here's hoping that tomorrow will be the start of another wonderful year.

1 comment: