Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Blue


Whenever I'm seeking real bona fide guidance in my life, I turn to the stars. I read my horoscope, but not just one. No, I read as many as I can find until I find one I like, and today, most of them said the same thing: I'd have a mentally draining week. Well, guess what? I have! We are in the process of selling our home and buying a new one and I can't think of one single thing that could possibly be more draining than that. So, in case anyone is still reading this, I'd like to ask you a favor. Please send us your good house vibes and send up a little prayer for us that this will all work out and that our mental-draining will cease because as Michael "Squints" Paladorous once said, "I CAN'T TAKE THIS NO MORE!!"

On the bright side, I've finally more or less converted my SX-70 to take 600 film, and I'm loving the results. What a great little camera. The autofocus is kaput, but the manual focus is stellar and everything else looks to be functioning properly.

No comments: