Monday, October 10, 2005

Bits and Pieces


Holga/Fuji NPH 400 Big Cottonwood Canyon

I think today I will start a new feature on my blog: what I’m listening to. My musical tastes are as far-ranging as a Virgin Megastore, so this should be entertaining. Today, I worked on the upcoming 2006 Toy Camera Calendar, made a new negative carrier for my scanner, played with a few of my images and watched Will & Grace. As I went about my day, this is what I heard:

Alison Krauss + Union Station New Favorite
Alison Krauss Now That I’ve Found You: A Collection
Indigenous Circle
Widespread Panic Ain’t Life Grand
Cowboy Junkies Lay It Down

What have you been listening to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool runnings...the shot I mean.

As for tunes...
Lucero - brilliant Memphis country magic I'd call it.
Sigur Ros - the new thing I just got.
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - whatever I grabbed off Limewire, all good stuff.