Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Fun Part

I've had a very successful, productive weekend, and yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself. Usually on lazy weekends, I watch tv, but this lazy weekend, as Travis hiked Mt. Nebo yesterday (all 16 straight up and straight down round trip miles), I deconstructed my Polaroid wall and filed all the little instants in a binder (I have this irrational fear that one day my house will catch fire and I won't be able to get my Polaroids out); I collected fall and photographed it; and finally, I had a marathon scanning session today and scanned all of my family Polaroids for my Christmas project, and it is this that I am most happy about. Now the fun begins: cloning out all the dust and resizing in Photoshop, and then uploading all 97 photos to Blurb. I'm so excited about this project, and I hope by the end of the day tomorrow to have them all cleaned up and ready to upload. And if anyone from my family is reading this, sorry, you now know what you're getting for Christmas. Surprise!

Now if you'll excuse me, we're headed to the Broadway to see Seth Rogen's new flick. Have a nice week, friends.

No comments: